With the Christmas decorations gone, perhaps your home feels a little bare or you just love an excuse to theme out. So with valentine's day coming up, here a few tips on decorating your home.
- Stick to red and pink colours.
- Buy red and pink flowers and place them around the house.
- Place candles around the house (be creative and place them in the shape of a heart).
- If you like being OTT put up a red or pink Christmas tree and decorate it with heart shaped baubles and red/pink tinsel.
- Place pink and red balloons around the house.
- Leave your loved one heart shaped notes.
- Use valentine's themed plates/cups etc.
- Use a valentine's themed table cloth and table/cup mats.
- Lastly check the shops for other themed items that you could use in your home, eg: napkins, decorative containers, things that hang on the doors/windows/walls, banners, posters, decorative pillows/cushions/throws and doormats.
So there you have a list of items to decorate your home, we hope this has inspired you and leave a comment of any other ideas you have.
I hope you liked this post and be sure to keep up to date with our blog for all the latest news. To book an appointment or for more information on our properties contact us now.
SOUTH SPAIN PROPERTIES PROMISE! STEP-BY-STEP support from our dedicated team of Property Consultants, Lawyers, Builders & Interior Designers!