- Check your air conditioning is working, you don´t want to wait for an extra hot day to find out it doesn´t blow any cold air.
- You can clean the blades of a fan with furniture polish, just wipe of the excess while slightly buffing.
- Get some blackout blinds if you haven´t already. If they are electric check they are working ok.
- Since you will be spending lots of time outdoors make sure you have all your new flowers planted and grass watered.
- Hose down driveways and outdoor areas so its nice and clean for sitting out.
- Clean the BBQ or get a new one.
- Keep your freezer stocked with ice and ice cream.
- Take off your winter bedding and replace with nice white cotton sheets.
- Put up your mosquito nets or have mosquito curtains fitted to your windows. Don´t forget you repellent for outdoors for when you are sat outside.
- Stock up on sun cream.
I hope you liked this post and be sure to keep up to date with our blog for all the latest news. To book an appointment or for more information on our properties contact us now.
SOUTH SPAIN PROPERTIES PROMISE! STEP-BY-STEP support from our dedicated team of Property Consultants, Lawyers, Builders & Interior Designers!
Snapchat - ssp.bz